Todays Malaysian Top Hits } Beyonce Knowles - Halo.....

Custom Search

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wanna Meet Rihanna In KL? Pay RM1000

I couldn't believe what I've heard. Yes, the elite fans of Rihanna can purchase VIP invites to her concert in KL, reportedly priced at RM1000 each, and meet the Barbados-born, US-based pop star backstage. According to a source close to Pineapple Concerts, the concert organiser, the private meet-and-greet is the singer's way of thanking her Malaysian fans for their strong support.

Rihanna by you.

KL, here I come

I say it's a smart marketing strategy, especially during this credit crunch.

But the good thing out of it is that part of the proceeds of the concert will be channelled to the Force of Nature Aid Foundation, a Malaysian-based global charity

Rihanna by you.

Rihanna is slated to perform at the Putra Indoor Stadium in Bukit Jalil on 13 Feb at 8.30pm. While the RM198 tickets are sold out, the rest, ranging from RM128 to RM328 are selling fast. For more information, visit www.axcess.com.my or call 03-7711 5000.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Nothing Very Special, Just A normal person who seek for his bright future.