Todays Malaysian Top Hits } Beyonce Knowles - Halo.....

Custom Search

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Don’t Ask Taylor Swift About Sex

Country music star Taylor Swift revealed in the latest issue of Rolling Stone that she’d rather not talk about her sex life. “I feel like whatever you say about whether you do or don’t, it makes people picture you naked,” she says. “And as much as possible, I’m going to avoid that. It’s self-preservation, really.”


Taylor Swift by you.
Taylor is Rolling Stone's cover girl

She even declines to comment on whether she will be abstaining from sex until marriage like fellow young stars Jonas Brothers.

Still, she’s okay with talking about love and she told the mag that she’s not had many of her own relationships to reference in her music. She does use her friends’ experiences for inspiration though.

“I love love,” the 19-year-old says. “I love studying it and watching it. I love thinking about how we treat each other, and the crazy way that one person can feel one thing and another can feel totally different.”

Taylor Swift by you.
Let's not talk about sex

Taylor is adamant about staying a good girl for as long as possible. She is not going to spiral out of control like Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan if she can help it. “When you lose someone’s trust, it’s lost, and there are a lot of people out there who are counting on me right now,” she reveals.

Sounds like she has a good head on her shoulders.

2 comments:

  1. I Love Taylor soo much!!!!!!!!!!! :X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor is the most talented singer.. she drive me to get love more on country music.. :D

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Nothing Very Special, Just A normal person who seek for his bright future.