Todays Malaysian Top Hits } Beyonce Knowles - Halo.....

Custom Search

Sunday, January 18, 2009

No My Card - No Way To Get Married?????

Hey guys! Meet again! On reply to the latest HOT issued on Malaysia My Card!

For instant introduction, My Card(My Kad) is official Malaysian Identification Card. This ID Card is a must for every Malaysian citizens! Ok.Back to the topic. No My Card - No Way To Get Married!!! Another failure action by JPN (I guess).. This was report by a girl from Johor Bahru (JB) named Nurul Haslinda Abu Hasan(24years old) that did not have any single document since she were born 24years ago!

According to her statement, her parents told that Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara (JPN) failed to issued her Birth Certificate due to her parents late on doing the registration exceed 14days after Nurul were born in JB.

I wonder, where is she study when she was in Primary, or Secondary school??? Did not have any single ID! but when come to her marriage day, her application has been rejected due to this matter. But why now? Is she did not attend to any school since she were born???

Who should be blame on this???
Parents or JPN?

For me, both of her parents should be blamed, despite JPN failed to issue their daughter ID/Birth Certificate, they should tried other source to issued complaint! Not to Keep Silent until happened like this condition - No My Card = No Married.

If JPN failure, well I Don't really know what else to comment, same principle i guest, No Money No Talk...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Nothing Very Special, Just A normal person who seek for his bright future.