Todays Malaysian Top Hits } Beyonce Knowles - Halo.....

Custom Search

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Dear Rihanna, Please Call Home


Rihanna, phone home


Hey girlfriend,

Babe, if you’re reading this please call your dad or one of your family members. Apparently your dad has been trying to contact you fearing your handlers have decided to cut you off from your family.

You dad, Ronald Fenty says he’s been trying to call you ever since that incident with Chris but you’ve apparently changed your email address and your phone number. He even tried reaching out to you via UsMagazine.com telling them “I’ve been hearing so many stories about my daughter but I can’t get to her. Her mum can’t get her and her brother told me she’s changed her email. Somebody’s got a stranglehold on her. I’ve tried calling but when I call some lady picks up and tells me it’s the wrong number.”

Apparently your last message to him really put him on the edge. He said that he was beside himself when you wrote that you missed him and when he replied you didn’t reply back. He tells us that was the last he heard from you.

So, Rihanna if you’re reading this, please call him or your mum. They seem pretty worried.

Thanks.

ps. I can't believe you're back together again with Chris. I think you should just forget the guy. He's bad news!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Nothing Very Special, Just A normal person who seek for his bright future.